1. Admission in any form to Bounce-A-Palooza acknowledges the understanding and acceptance of these rules and the Liability Waiver.
2. Bounce-A-Palooza is for children 12 and UNDER
3. No admission for ANY child (0-17) unless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent.
4. Parent or Guardian MUST remain on site with the child at all times OR and Adult Guardian may leave a minor 13 – 17 years of age in charge of the younger children AFTER the Adult signs off agreeing to the House Rules and Liability Waiver.
5. Guest Services Associates instructions must be followed at all times.
6. Issued wristband must be worn at all time.
7. Outside food and drink are NOT allowed beyond the fence.
8. Customers may not take over the round tables and set up a party, of any type.
9. Party Areas are available by paid reservation only.
10. Please remove sunglasses while at Bounce-A-Palooza.
11. No Pets, ONLY Service dogs are allowed at Bounce-A-Palooza.
12. Child must be supervised at all times by an adult guardian or teenager left in charge (Rule 4)
13. Running, pushing, or rough housing is not permitted at any time.
14. Older children must be considerate of younger, smaller children. If they are not and do not comply with the rules, they will be asked to leave with no refund.
15. Food, drink, candy or sharp objects, including pocket knives, are not permitted in or on any inflatable. Glasses and jewelry should be removed.
16. Do not climb over the sides of any inflatables. Arrows pointing down mean go under, not over.
17. Go down slides one (1) at a time, feet first, do not slide until bottom of slide is clear. NO JUMPING/BOUNCING ON SLIDES. No climbing up slides.
18. Do not go behind any inflatable or other restricted area. If you are found in a restricted area, you may be asked to leave the facility, no refund.
19. Do not uncover, move, stand or sit on any blower box.
20. Do not move or rearrange ANY of the seating. Seating is arranged for safety of the children and ADA Compliance
21. Toddler area is for children four (4) years and under (and under 50lbs) ONLY! NO ADULTS!
Adult/Teen may ACCOMPANY child (5 or younger) or that needs their assistance, on the inflatables, NO BOUNCING! (1 per paid child)
22. NO SHOES OF ANY KIND ALLOWED ON THE INFLATABLES. NO EXCEPTIONS. If you cannot remove your shoes, you cannot play on the inflatables.
23. Socks must be worn at all times. If you will not wear socks, you cannot play on the inflatables.
24. Absolutely NO alcohol, tobacco, e cigarettes, illegal drugs or Weapons of ANY kind. This includes, but is not limited to: Guns (other than Peace Officers), Knives (other than 4 inch folding pocket knives), Stun Guns, Tasers, etc.
25. Bounce-A-Palooza is not responsible for any lost/stolen property.
26. Once your wristband is cut off, your time in the facility is over. Please be prepared to leave in a timely manner.
27. Failure to follow the Bounce-A-Palooza House Rules will result in eviction from facility without a refund.
28. All pricing, promotions and discounts are subject to change without notice.
29. Bounce-A-Palooza reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.